This delicious and easy to make smoothie is ideal for a quick, on-the-go, breakfast and the perfect way to say "hello to hidden vegetables" for picky adults and kids who won't eat or drink anything green. Tip: When making for kids don't let them see the greens until after they've tasted it. You can also start out with a "1/2 cup" of the spinach or kale until they get used to it.
- 1 - Small banana or half of an avocado
- 1 cup - Spinach or kale
- 1 cup - Frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup - Greek or plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup - Coconut water or apple juice
- 1/2 cup - Ice or water (depending on your blender)
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. If needed, add extra ice or water until desired consistency is achieved.